- 1. Take lots of coverage! (It could come in handy later).
- 2. Use the call sheet to full effect.
- 3. Make sure you don't record over someone else's work...Cluskey!
- 4. DO NOT USE OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE!
- 5. Try to include everyone in the film a bit more.
- 6. Know where you are going to shoot beforehand.
- 7. Look for different shots you could take through the camera.
- 8. Be careful with equipment.
Tuesday, 2 November 2010
Lessons from Micro Drama
here are some lessons i have learned from shooting my micro drama...